FREE COLORING BOOK GIFT
Download the FREE "Coloring for Mindfulness" coloring book and start to de-stress in a matter of minutes!
error: Content is protected !!
- Coloring Books
- Easter Coloring Pages
- Color Your Way Through Anxiety
- Patterns for Mindfulness: Relax Volume 1
- Mandalas for Mindfulness Volume 1
- Mandalas for Mindfulness Volume 2
- Neon Mandalas for Mindfulness Volume 3
- Mandalas for Mindfulness – Black and White Edition Volume 4
- Color Your Way Around USA
- Happy Halloween Family Coloring Book
- Merry Christmas Coloring Pages Adult Coloring Book for Stress Relief
- Christmas Adult Coloring Book for Stress Relief
- My Coloring Organizer
- Printables Shop
- My Account
Tag Archives: positive mindset
The dictionary defines affirmations as, “statements, which affirm something to be true.” In simple terms, positive affirmations are positive phrases, which you repeat to yourself and which describe how you want to be.
How many times during your day, do you experience negative self talk? Are you the type of person that thinks negatively about most things in your life? Are the words you choose to think or say of a negative nature?