Are you feeling a little stressed and need a holiday to recharge? Well, get ready for a fun stress relief activity as you embark on a relaxing coloring adventure all from the comfort of your home and without the extravagant expense!
The Color Your Way Around USA, Adult Coloring Book for Stress Relief, will take you on a journey to every state in the USA. Each state has been filled with beautiful mandala and pattern creations to color that will help you to relax and calm your mind.
Coloring has been found to be a mindful activity that can help reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress levels, as well as having a calming effect on the mind and body.
Choose to color when you start to feel anxious or stressed, and allow yourself some ‘me time’ to relax and practice being mindful every day, through your coloring experience.
Click on the video below to preview all the designs found in the coloring book:
- Designs range from simple to more intricate so you can color and complete a pattern every day of the month.
- The smooth finish paper is best suited for colored pencils, crayons or gel pens.
- Felt-tip markers can be used but it’s recommended that you place a blank page or light cardboard behind the page you’re coloring when using wet media to ensure that bleed-thru doesn’t ruin the next image.
- You can also photocopy a page onto heavier paper or card stock, if you’d like for your personal use.
- Designs are printed on one side only to make it easier to remove a page to frame or gift.
- The inside margins should allow you plenty of room to hole-punch or have the book spiral-bound at your local office supply store, as many colorists are doing.
- Great gift idea for the sick; people in hospital; Anxiety, Depression & PTSD sufferers; the elderly; kids; anyone wanting to de-stress their life; or just wanting to color for fun!
The Color Your Way To Happy adult coloring book series, offers you an escape from the daily pressures of life, to a relaxing state of calm and mindfulness.
Grab your copy today and go ‘Color Your Way To Happy’.