The Christmas Holiday season is a wonderful time of the year when families and friends come together to celebrate. However, it can also be a stressful time for some.
The Christmas Adult Coloring Book for Stress Relief, is the perfect remedy for when you’re feeling a bit anxious or stressed out, as you can choose from 35 beautifully designed Christmas inspired mandala and pattern designs to color.
Click on the video below to preview all the designs found in the coloring book:
- Designs range from simple to moderately intricate
- The smooth finish paper is best suited for colored pencils, crayons or gel pens.
- Felt-tip markers can be used but it’s recommended that you place a blank page or light cardboard behind the page you’re coloring when using wet media to ensure that bleed-thru doesn’t ruin the next image.
- You can also photocopy a page onto heavier paper or card stock, if you’d like for your personal use.
- Designs are printed on one side only to make it easier to remove a page to frame or gift.
- The inside margins should allow you plenty of room to hole-punch or have the book spiral-bound at your local office supply store, as many colorists are doing.
- Great Christmas gift idea, especially for people that suffer from anxiety, depression or who just want to de-stress and color for fun!
This is Book 7 in the Color Your Way To Happy adult coloring book series, that offers you an escape from the daily pressures of life, to a relaxing state of calm and mindfulness.
Merry Christmas and go ‘Color Your Way To Happy’.