The first of my books in the series, this book contains 31 mandala designs suitable for all levels of coloring experience plus 31 inspirational quotes, to help the colorist reinforce a positive mindset, all while enjoying their coloring.
Coloring has been found to be a mindful activity that can help reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress levels, as well as having a calming effect on the mind and body.
Choose to color when you start to feel anxious or stressed, and allow yourself some ‘me time’ to relax and practice being mindful every day, through your coloring experience.
Click on the ‘Look Inside’ button below to view a video of all the designs found in the book.
- Designs range from simple to more intricate so you can color and complete a mandala every day of the month.
- The smooth finish paper is best suited for colored pencils, crayons or gel pens.
- Felt-tip markers can be used but it’s recommended that you place a blank page or light cardboard behind the page you’re coloring when using wet media to ensure that bleed-thru doesn’t ruin the next image.
- You can also photocopy a page onto heavier paper or card stock, if you’d like for your personal use.
- Designs are printed on one side only to make it easier to remove a page to frame or gift.
- A positive quote can be found on the opposite page to each mandala design.
- The inside margins should allow you plenty of room to hole-punch or have the book spiral-bound at your local office supply store, as many colorists are doing.
Great gift idea for the sick; people in hospital; Anxiety, Depression & PTSD sufferers; the elderly; kids; anyone wanting to de-stress their life; or just wanting to have fun!
The Color Your Way To Happy adult coloring book series, offers you an escape from the daily pressures of life, to a relaxing state of calm and mindfulness.
Grab your copy today and go ‘Color Your Way To Happy’.