Hip Hop, Hip Hop the Easter Bunny is on his way with a brand new coloring book called Easter Coloring Pages an Adult Coloring Book for Relief from Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
Inside Easter Coloring Pages you’ll find 30 cute and gorgeous Easter and Spring inspired coloring pages to keep you busy over the Easter Holidays.
The beauty of this book is that adults can also share their book with the kids or even the grandkids.
Everyone can have a fun time over Easter eating lots and lots of chocolate and coloring designs at the same time!
Easter Coloring Pages contains designs such as the Easter Bunny, patterned eggs, bunny ears, chicks, baskets, flowers, ladybirds, bumble bees, butterflies and religious designs too.
Click on the ‘Look Inside’ button below to preview all the designs found in the coloring book.
- Designs range from simple to moderately intricate
- The smooth finish paper is best suited for colored pencils, crayons or gel pens.
- Felt-tip markers can be used but it’s recommended that you place a blank page or light cardboard behind the page you’re coloring when using wet media to ensure that bleed-thru doesn’t ruin the next image.
- You can also photocopy a page onto heavier paper or card stock, if you’d like for your personal use.
- Designs are printed on one side only to make it easier to remove a page to frame or gift.
- The inside margins should allow you plenty of room to hole-punch or have the book spiral-bound at your local office supply store, as many colorists are doing.
- Great Easter gift idea especially for people that suffer from anxiety & depression or who just want to de-stress and color for fun!
Be sure to check out the rest of my coloring books as the Color Your Way To Happy adult coloring book series, offers you an escape from the daily pressures of life, to a relaxing state of calm and mindfulness.
Happy Easter and remember to go ‘Color Your Way To Happy’.